With the goal of further encouraging walking among Munich’s population, the city has developed a long-term strategy to make the consideration of accessible pedestrian spaces and routes fundamental to future planning.
January 30, 2019
September 16, 2014
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
June 18 - June 20
June 18 - June 19
June 21 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm