Two Bulgarian cities have introduced new low-emission hybrid buses onto their streets, with more set to come in the autumn.
ITS Lessons >> Consider implementing interim traffic management systems (ITMS) for long-term construction projects.
August 22, 2013
April 25, 2014
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
- Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October