ERTICO – ITS EUROPE in close cooperation with the Austrian Ministry for Transport Innovation and Technology AustriaTech ITS Vienna and the European Commission is organising the 19th World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS) in Vienna Austria on 22-26 October 2012.
With the motto “smarter on the way” the Congress will focus on innovative systems for the improvement of mobility and will explore how ITS can make a real and practical difference in everyday mobility whether in terms of energy efficiency environmental impact X2X communications transport policy or beyond. ITS stakeholders from around the world will gather to discuss the latest innovations and exchange expertise.
The Exhibition will also reflect the theme with industrial exhibitors public authorities and ITS related organisations showcasing technologies and services that are changing the face of transport today. In addition the Exhibition will be open to the general public on Thursday to show them how ITS can help them in their daily life. Information on stand bookings can be found here.
The Congress organisers invite those interested in submitting a Technical/Scientific Paper or a Special Session to do so via the ITS World Congress website from 17 October 2011 until 13 January 2012.
The Congress will be a unique opportunity to:
• Network with all attendees
• Share best practices and lessons learned through a dynamic Congress programme
• Explore the latest ITS solutions showcased at the Congress
• Meet the exhibitors for business and partnership opportunities
• Disseminate relevant information on ITS to a worldwide audience
• Participate in the technical visits and demonstrations
• Enjoy the exciting social programme
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Fri 16 Sep 2011