GIFTS 2011 1st International ICST Conference on Green Intelligent Future Transport Systems 16-18 March 2011 – Athens Greece
The 1st International ICST Conference on Green Intelligent Future Transport Systems (GIFTS 2010) is an excellent opportunity to gather all the experts within the field of ITS in Athens. Researchers engineers students industrial partners government delegates and all relevant stakeholders are invited to discuss and exchange ideas about the future and viability of the transportation domain.
There will be technical sessions running in parallel during the conference. Special care will be taken by the organisers in order to avoid overlap between related topics. In this way the attendees who are interested in a specific topic will not miss the latest developments related to this and exchange ideas with the corresponding experts.
The focus of GIFTS will be on the following topics but not limited to them:
- Cooperative Systems (vehicular networks)
- Field Operational Tests (FOT)
- Human Machine Interaction (HMI)
- Green driving & environmental friendly transport systems
- Mobility Concepts for people and goods
- Traffic & Information Management
- Intelligent Vehicle Safety (IVS) Systems
- Sensor technologies for ITS applications
The Conference is open to anyone interested in ITS research and applications.
For more information including authors program call for papers workshops please visit the GIFTS website.
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Wed 01 Dec 2010