Make Pre-Commercial Procurement your tool for ITS deployment
- Present the P3ITS “PCP for ITS Handbook” and the other outcomes of the project
- Share experiences about national implementations of PCP
- Hear about EU funding opportunities for European PCP projects
- Network with potential partners for collaborations on PCP
- The P3ITS consortium is releasing its “PCP for ITS Handbook” describing the actions you need to undertake before launching a Pre-Commercial Procurement process in the ITS sector.
- PCP is an underutilised approach to procure innovative products or services. In this regard P3ITS has engaged in a dialogue between procurers and ITS actors to investigate how it could be used for ITS deployment.
- The 3rd P3ITS workshop will also be an opportunity to share experiences about national PCP implementation and to hear about EU funding opportunities for European PCP projects.
- The workshop is targeting primarily public authorities (innovation agencies procuring authorities consultants) but is of interest for all parties involved in public procurement of ITS innovations.
Lyon Convention Centre Salon Roseraie
50 Quai Charles de Gaulle
69006 Lyon” France
9 June 2011
14:00 to 17:30
The workshop is free of charge. It will be organised after the closing session of the ITS European Congress that will take place in Lyon” 6-9 June 2011. More information at: http://2011.itsineurope.com/
To register please contact Valentina Casadei
Please note that the deadline for registration is 1 June 2011
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Wed 04 May 2011