ITS Australia is proud to announce the third ITS Australia National Awards to its members and ITS industry
The ITS Australia Awards will recognise and celebrate the achievements of the industry in 2011/2012. The 2012 awards process will be conducted between August and October concluding with the Awards presentation and ITS Annual dinner at Toyota Australia’s Corporate Headquarters in Melbourne on 28 November.
These awards are for member organisations that have achieved with exceptional products or services that have furthered the development or deployment of a transport solution or innovation using Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) in the previous year. The awards are open to any person or organisation with a current financial membership of ITS Australia and an Australian business office in the field of ITS with significant Australian content. Companies which are not current ITS Australia members but are interested in nominating should join.
AWARDS ON OFFER
1. National ITS Excellence Award. Click here for the full criteria of the National Award.
2. Young Professional Award. Click here for the full criteria of the Young Professional Award.
3. Max Lay LifeTime Achievement Award. ITS Australia calls upon its members to nominate individuals for this award for consideration by the committee. Contact ITS Australia for further details.
Each winner will be presented with an engraved glass ornament /trophy. In addition to the trophy the Young Professional will receive an all-expenses paid trip to the ITS World Congress in Tokyo 2013.
NOMINATIONS & JUDGING PANEL
Nominations are now welcome. Nomination Forms are available by contacting ITS Australia.
The closing date for nominations is 25 September 2012.
The nominations will be judged by an eminent panel of ITS professionals:
• Brian Negus – Chaired by ITS Australia President – RACV
• Mike Regan – University of NSW
• Neal Daniel – Toyota
• Max Lay
• Rocco Zitto – University of SA
• Lauchlan McIntosh – ANCAP
The winning entry will be announced at the ITS Australia Annual Dinner and Awards Presentation in Melbourne on 28 November 2012. Short listed nominations will also be on display on the awards night.
CLICK HERE FOR THE AWARDS PAGE ON THE WEBSITE
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Fri 03 Aug 2012