The CEF Telecom 2019–2 call will support the following areas:
- Cybersecurity – €10 million to increase the cybersecurity capabilities of actors that are fundamental for a State’s cybersecurity, such as National Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs), Operators of Essential Services (OES), National Competent Authorities (NCAs) or Single Points of Contact (SPOCs);
- eHealth – €5 million to improve cross-border healthcare access and services using ICT tools, specifically to make ePrescriptions and Patient Summaries widely available in the EU;
- eProcurement – €1 million to simplify public procurement procedures and processes, as well as to facilitate the participation of both suppliers and buyers in them;
- European e-Justice – €3 million to ensure that citizens and businesses can rapidly reap the practical benefits of e-Justice tools;
- European Platform for Digital Skills and Jobs – €1 million to support the equipment of individuals and the labour force in Europe with adequate digital skills;
- Public Open Data – €5 million to achieve better services for citizens and public administrations thanks to the re-use of public-sector information deploying innovative solutions.
The Innovation and Networks Executive Agency (INEA), the contact point for this call, will now launch the evaluation and selection process.
Read about some examples of successful CEF Telecom supported actions under earlier calls.
Click here for more information.
Source: European Commission