In the second of the preview programmes ahead of next week’s event, Smart Highways editor Paul Hutton talks to Catherine Trautmann, Economic Development Vice-President for the Strasbourg area and President of Strasbourg Autonomous Port, who talks about the technology that makes the port so efficient, mobility as a service and what else we can see in Strasbourg. ITS (UK) Secretary General Jennie Martin talks about how the event has changed through the years while Paul also gives more of a flavour of what to expect from the programmes next week.
December 15, 2017
April 4, 2016
May 27, 2016
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
Slovakia (Slovak Republic)
May 22 - May 24
May 29 - May 31