Up to 10 000 lives each year could be saved if the percentage of travelers using bicycles in major European cities was the same as Copenhagen’s, new research suggests.
July 26, 2010
Eight UK projects have been awarded £20 million to develop the next generation of autonomous vehicles
February 4, 2016
- Whenever time is critical, drones are the best delivery option: Guest blog by VVA Brussel
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
December 16 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm
February 19, 2020 - February 20, 2020