The appointment of Dr. Angelos Amditis, ISENSE Group Director, as a member of the new Board of Directors of the Athens Urban Transport Organisation (OASA) was officially announced yesterday, Monday 6 May 2019 . Dr. Angelos Amditis was also unanimously elected by the rest of the members of the Board of Directors as a Deputy Chairman during their first meeting. The main work of the newly appointed Board of Directors is the formation of the appropriate context for the implementation of the Organisation’s Business Plan, focusing on the promotion of a sustainable urban mobility model coupled with the implementation of innovative SoA technologies that will actively contribute to the rationalisation of public urban transport operations, that will improve the quality of the services provided to the citizens who are using public transportation for their daily travel and generally improve the quality of life in the city of Athens.
December 12, 2018
June 11, 2018
September 10, 2018
June 15, 2018
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 17 - September 19
September 17 - September 18