ERTICO – ITS Europe (www.ertico.com) is a multi-sector, public/private partnership pursuing the development and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services (ITS). ITS – Intelligent Transport Systems and Services – is the integration of information and communications technology with transport infrastructure, vehicles and users in order to improve the transport system as a whole including issues related to road safety, traffic efficiency, environmental issues and system and infrastructure security.
We are currently seeking to recruit a full-time (m/f)
to enhance our Deployment and Development Department and join our international and dynamic team.
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of project management, including the delegation of designated tasks to the project team members within the department. He/she also contributes to promoting Intelligent Transport Systems at European Level through the participation in ERTICO activities and new developments.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Leads and releases technical and administrative information required to fulfil EC rules during the EC project proposal submission process,
- contributes in proposal building process by writing and compiling technical data provided by the Consortium, including description of work and budget,
- Develop technical and scientific expertise in the field of ITS development and deployment,
- Writes technical and non technical reports (including peer review of project deliverables),
- Supervises legal and contractual documents for the EC and Contractors,
- Ensures efficient organisation of activity coordination (administrative, financial and technical coordination aspects with the consortium members, including EC Annual reviews);
- Plans and monitors project activities and ensures the deadlines and quality in deliverable are met,
- Supervises project dissemination strategy and activities in collaboration with the Consortium Members including the development and implementation of work plans and the technical program for events, conferences, demonstrations and workshops.
The successful candidate will have:
- Engineering degree with minimum 3 years of experience in EC project administration and technical coordination with specialization in ITS related fields;
- Activity knowledge/expertise (technical and/or business) with overall understanding of administration, research, innovation and deployment aspects,
- Experience in Project Management,
- Excellent English written and oral skills; knowledge of one or more other European language is an asset,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools, Project Management Tools and EC Reporting Tools,
- Be efficient, flexible and service minded;
- Be a team player and able to work autonomously;
- Be enthusiastic and positive.
ERTICO offers a friendly, dynamic work environment with a chance to grow.
Please send your application letter and resume to email@example.com