We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Second European Conference on Connected and Automated Driving (EUCAD), jointly organised by the European Commission and EU project ARCADE.
The conference will be held at the EU Commission’s Charlemagne Building on 2 – 3 April 2019 with a social networking event taking place in Autoworld Museum in the evening of the 2nd.
Under the theme ‘Connected Automated Driving: Europe takes the lead’, the conference brings together political leaders from the European Commission and Member States with high-level representatives of industry and road authorities to discuss all the major challenges related to automated mobility.
Here is a preview of what you can expect at this year’s conference:
- Panel discussions including high-level speakers
- Strategic sessions discussing, among others, benefits, international cooperation and security of CAD
- Breakout sessions designed to deepen certain thematic areas
- A social networking event in Autoworld providing an opportunity to connect with different stakeholders and to visit the museum
- Exhibitions and live demonstrations
If you are interested in participating, you can register here. For security reasons, you will first need to create an EU Login account in order to register for the conference. This only takes a minute, after which you will automatically be redirected to the EUCAD 2019 registration page.
Stay up to date on the latest event news via LinkedIn and Twitter using #EUCAD2019.