Looking for some quality time and fun learning on a Friday night out?
Don’t miss the European Researchers’ Night on Friday, 25 September 2015!
This is a mega event which takes place every year simultaneously in several hundred cities all over Europe and beyond.
Whether with family, friends, your school, or on your own, you will find yourself exploring science in engaging ways.
Discover what researchers really do and why it matters for your daily life.
- What does a Cold War bunker look like?
- How can we identify a specimen using a smart phone?
- Can we stop climate change?
- What did our ancestors use to eat?
- What is a ‘healthy city’?
These questions and much more will be answered throughbehind-the-scenes guided tours of research labs that are normally closed to the public, interactive science shows, hands-on experiments or workshops.
For more information, visit ec.europa.eu/research/researchersnight