- This event has passed.
23rd International IEEE Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems – Virtual Conference
September 20, 2020 - September 23, 2020
The International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC) welcomes papers and presentations in the field of Intelligent Transportation Systems, dealing with new developments in theory, analysis, simulation and modeling, experimentation, demonstration, case studies, field operational tests, and deployments. ITSC 2020 particularly invites and encourages prospective authors to share their work, findings, perspectives and developments as related to implementation and deployment of advanced ITS applications.
The IEEE ITSC 2020 topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Autonomous and cooperative systems
· Cooperative Intelligent Transportation Systems (C-ITS)
· Information and Communication Technologies
· Field trials, tests, and deployment
· Sensor technologies
· Traffic control and management
· Security, privacy and safety systems
· Smart mobility
· Products and services
· Modelling, control and simulation algorithms and techniques
· Air, road, rail, waterways transportation networks and systems
· Logistics and supply chain
· Big data and naturalistic datasets
· Deep learning and Artificial Intelligence
· Human factors and behavioural modelling
Click here for more information.