- This event has passed.
ARCADE & ERTRAC Joint Stakeholder Workshop
February 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
The next Stakeholder workshop of ARCADE Joint Connected and Automated Driving (CAD) Network and ERTRAC Working Group on “Connectivity and Automated Driving” will be held in Brussels, Belgium, on 13 February 2020. The workshop is targeted (though not limited to) stakeholders from industry, scientific research, policy makers, public and road authorities, user associations and others with an interest in Connected and Automated Driving.
10:00 Welcome, introduction and workshop goals
- Short introduction about ARCADE
- Overview of CAD consolidated Roadmap (2019)
- Presentation of CAD Knowledge Base
11:00 Scenarios and key uncertainties
- Presentation of first year results and outlook on 2020 work
11:45 Coffee, walk around and feedback
- Posters on key uncertainties (tech/services/society)
- Walk around and feedback in 2 rounds
13:35 Action based approach
- Introduce process
- Presentation of selected actions
13:50 Break out per action/poster session
- 3 groups at one time;
- Feedback in 2 rounds or duplicate
15:10 Coffee break
15:35 Wrap up
- Results from break outs
- Outlook to next steps
Download the Save-the-Date announcement here.