ERTS 2020 – Deadline for paper submission
On behalf of ERTS 2020 committee, it is a great pleasure to announce the 10th edition of the European Congress of Embedded Real Time Systems.
The ERTS congress created by the late Jean-Claude Laprie in 2002 is a unique European cross sector event on Embedded Systems, a platform for top-level scientists with representatives from universities, research centres, agencies and industries. The previous editions gathered more than 100 talks, 500 participants and 60 exhibitors.
Original and unpublished submissions are solicited, which may be under two forms: Regular and Short papers.
- Regular papers presenting achieved results. The selection will be based firstly on the review of extended abstract (4 pages) followed by the review of the full paper (10 pages) for final acceptance. Accepted regular papers will be published in the proceedings and presented in an oral session at the congress (registration and presentation by one author are mandatory).
- Short papers reporting on work in progress. The selection will be based on the review of the full short paper (4 pages). Each accepted short paper will be published in the proceedings and presented both as a poster and in a five-minute oral presentation at the congress (registration and presentation by one author are mandatory). Submission are expected in all aspects of critical embedded real-time systems, and notably on the following topics:
- Embedded computing platforms and networked systems: Distributed architectures, Multi-core/manycore platforms, FPGA, Embedded networks, Middleware, Virtualisation, Service-oriented platforms, Energy-aware management
- Processes, methods and tools: Agile techniques, AI based development methods, Model-based system engineering, Virtual engineering and simulation, Formal methods, Requirement engineering, Product line engineering, New programming, and verification languages.
- Resilience: Dependability, Safety, Cyber security, Quality of service, Fault tolerance, Maintainability, Diagnosis generation, Health monitoring, Certification
- Human system interactions: User interfaces for command and control systems, Human error evaluation, User-centred design, Automation design and function allocation
- Autonomous and connected systems: Adaptive systems and artificial intelligence, Robotics, Drones, Internet of Things (IoT), Intelligent systems, Ethical and legal issues
Regular abstract and short paper submission (4 pages) NEW: June 25th, 2019
Acceptance notification Sept. 18th, 2019
Regular paper for review (10 pages) Oct. 15th, 2019
Final paper (Short and Regular) Nov. 10th, 2019
Congress Jan. 29th – 31st, 2020