SOCRATES 2.0 Final Conference
June 22 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm
The final online conference of the Socrates2.0 project will take place on 22 June and will present the results and lessons learned from the . During this interactive afternoon, the project consortium:
• Present the final results.
• Elaborate on what we learned about:
– The strategy behind Interactive Traffic Management.
– Cooperation between road authorities, car manufacturers and service providers.
– Technical implementation of interactive traffic management.
• Answer all your questions.
• Go into the future of interactive traffic management.
More information will be available soon on the project website.
Register here, indicating you name, organisation, and email address.