- This event has passed.
SPICE Webinar: Intelligent Street Light Procurement
June 8, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
“Intelligent Street Light Procurement: the story from Copenhagen”
14:30 – 15:30 CET
Thursday 8 June 2017
- To share good practice of using innovation procurement procedure (e.g. Competitive Dialogue) to procure Intelligent street lights in Copenhagen;
- To discuss the benefits and lessons learnt of using innovation procurement for delivering sustainable projects.
- Public procurers such as national, regional and city administrators, road operators;
- Transport engineers and system suppliers;
- Universities and researchers
The tender process of the project used innovation procurement procedures in order to ensure appropriate products and system being purchased and a long term success of the project. A 250 million Danish Krone (about 33 million euro) contract was awarded for installing the new street lighting system in the city and 12 year maintenance. Louise Rathleff, the program manager and Stine Ellermann, the contract manager, will give detailed description of the procurement of the intelligent street lighting and share their knowledge and lessons learnt from the procurement.
- Anja De Cunto, EUROCITIES
- Louse Rathleff, Program manager, City of Copenhagen
- Stine Ellermann, Contract manager, City of Copenhagen
This webinar is organised by the SPICE project (www.spice-project.eu). SPICE is a Horizon 2020 supported Coordination and Support Action (CSA) project with a focus on sharing knowledge and experiences on innovation procurement in the transport sector.
For any questions, please contact Yanying Li at email@example.com