- This event has passed.
Workshop on new approaches for ´Scenarios selection´ and ´Consumer Testing
June 12, 2019 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pm
The HEADSTART project organises its 1st Technical Workshop on new approaches for ´Scenarios selection´ and ´Consumer Testing´ in conjunction with the 26th Enhanced Safety for Vehicles (ESV) conference and exhibition
HEADSTART (Harmonised European Solutions for Testing Automated Road Transport) is a new European initiative that aims to define testing and validation procedures on specific functionalities of Connected and Automated Driving (CAD).
The workshop is targeted at vehicle safety assessment experts across all sectors to discuss key stakeholders requirements. It will provide an opportunity to understand and give feedback on the project proposed approaches and preliminary results, but also to drive the next stages of the project and get actively involved throughout. Indeed HEADSTART will establish an Expert Network with whom to engage for input and consultation on the project progress to advance CAD test methods, procedures and tools.
The workshop is free of charge and open to participants not registered to ESV. Please register using the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8H2VG5L.
Agenda for the workshop:
- 8:45 – Welcome coffee & registration
- 9:00 – Introduction to HEADSTART project and its Expert Network)
- Objectives of the project
- Benefit of being an expert
- Scenarios and use cases
- State of the art on use cases and scenarios
- Targeted use cases and scenario sources
- Consumer testing
- State of the art on consumer testing and type approval
- Introduction on Euro NCAP by Richard Schram
- 10:30 – Coffee break
- Open discussion on the way forward for CAD validation and certification
- Next steps for HEADSTART and expert groups
- 12:00 – Workshop end
Read more about HEADSTART on https://www.headstart-project.eu