Following a competitive process, four Better Bus Areas have been announced by DfT – the successful bids coming from Nottingham City Council, Merseytravel, the West of England Partnership, and York City Council, whig together will receive an additional £16.5 million of funding. Earlier this year, Sheffield became the first city to be awarded new ‘Better Bus Area’ funding. This Government said that
July 24, 2010
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4