It is in an exciting time for the deployment of ITS services. Cooperative mobility traffic and travel information services advanced driver assistance systems tolling traffic management and surveillance parking guidance emergency call provide a glimpse of the evolution of mobility. There is a need to join forces to deploy ITS in Europe and beyond by exchanging information on existing and future activities of all relevant stakeholders by bringing stakeholders into contact with each other to discuss or work together by showing supply and demand of existing services. The i-Mobility Network aims to provide all stakeholders with the opportunity to connect with each other to bring intelligence into mobility.
ERTICO invites you to become a member of this vital initiative.
What are the benefits of the i-Mobility Network?
- Company profile on our website information exchange platform. Possibility to upload news releases product presentations business opportunities and much more
- Possibility to promote news releases new products/services projects etc. via our distribution list of 16000 contacts from the ITS Community via our news service
- Access to the papers and presentations from ITS Congresses in Europe (from 2009 onwards)
- Preferential rates (20% discount on one full delegate fee) for the future ITS Congresses in Europe.
- Exclusive invitation to the ERTICO annual event and selected ERTICO workshops
A fee will be charged from January 2011 onwards. However by subscribing now you do not commit yourself to continue this service after the end of 2010. ERTICO will ask you to confirm the continuation of your subscription by 1 November 2010 by which time we are sure that you will have seen the value of the i-Mobility Network.
You can download the Terms & Conditions here
ERTICO will improve and adjust the above service package according to the experience and feedback received.
ERTICO is convinced that this initiative will make a major contribution to more effective informed and coherent European ITS deployment involving all stakeholders.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or register here
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Mon 26 Jul 2010