Innovate UK, in collaboration with the Knowledge Transfer Network will be hosting a series of events across the UK to discuss the forthcoming competition ‘Infrastructure Systems’. Infrastructure forms the backbone for economic stability, growth, competitiveness and productivity in modern society and is key for social wellbeing and environmental sustainability. Yet these infrastructure systems in the UK, and globally, face increasing social and environmental…
August 31, 2016
January 27, 2015
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4