its-ch has been reorganised, focussing on knowledge transfer. For this, every half a year, reports on five priority topics are published. The first batch of reports is now available on the ITS Switzerland website.
- Developments in neighbouring countries are a potential source of synergies
- Transport data, privacy and big data
- Promoting interconnectivity between various modes of transport
- Capacity and performance versus environment and climate
- Mobility Pricing: a means of road traffic management or financing?
They are written in German or French and then translated vice-versa and as well in English (will be added gradually as translations are finished).