The city of Kouvola in south-eastern Finland is encouraging local residents to give their opinion on the future of their local public transport.
Commission identifies the infrastructure priorities and investment needs for the Trans-European Transport Network until 2030
January 16, 2015
ITS Benefits >> Respondents surveyed after two winter storms reported 83 and 95 percent satisfaction respectively per storm with UDOT’s mobile traffic app and road weather reporting system.
August 29, 2014
Autonomous Vehicles rapidly moving up the policy agenda according to Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology
October 28, 2013
April 21, 2017
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4