Academics from the University of Leicester have received European Commission funding to build and demonstrate an app for HGV drivers to provide routing directions in urban areas to minimise congestion, noise and air pollution. Demonstrator to be presented at the 2015 World Congress on Intelligent Transport Systems Leicester University announced on Monday that technology it has developed will be used for the SATURN (SATellite…
January 10, 2014
November 8, 2017
January 30, 2014
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4