A new study into Londonâs Lane Rental scheme shows that, since its introduction, severe disruption caused by planned roadworks has been cut by 46 per cent on the capitalâs busiest roads, reducing delays for all road users.
ITS Benefits >> Transit signal priority reduced average bus travel times by 7.5 and 15 percent along major bus corridors in Los Angeles and Chicago, respectively.
July 18, 2013
March 24, 2011
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
March 20 - March 21
March 28 - March 31