MOBiNET participated in the ITS European Congress in Glasgow from 6 to 9 June 2016. MOBiNET engaged in different activities to demonstrate the technicalities and added value of the MOBiNET e-marketplace.
Click here to read the full report or see the key points below:
- MOBiNET showcased the added value of platform, tools and components through use cases:
- Bobby, one of the winning apps of 2015 MOBiNET ITS Hackathon demonstrated the added value of the MOBiNET platform. Find more information on Bobby here or watch the demo video.
- GLOSA live demonstration use MOBiNET platform and tools: An emulator of the app show in the outdoor GLOSA live demonstrations was presented by Dynniq.
- MOBiNET Special Interest Session – Next steps towards a mobility marketplace in Europe – discussed whether such a marketplace really is necessary or whether it is too difficult to create, too difficult to finance or too large a challenge to operate. General consensus was that a mobility marketplace is needed and most players are working towards such a marketplace. In order to make this marketplace a reality, the ITS industry may need to start small. For more information on the Special Interest Session, click here.
- Technical paper presentations: 4 technical papers were presented at the ITS Glasgow 2016. The final papers are available for download in the report while the final presentations will be available soon.Full report