Highways England has announced the award of contracts for six joint-venture companies to design and build 10 ‘smart motorways’ across England as part of a £1.55 billion investment. Three of these projects will start in autumn this year: two in the Midlands (M1 junction 19 to junction 16 in Northamptonshire and the M5 junction 4a to Junction 6 in Worcestershire),…
July 22, 2016
May 17, 2017
March 7, 2014
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4