Use of public transportation, including Paris’s bike and electric car hire networks, will be free this weekend, in an effort to improve the French capital’s air quality. The city has been under maximum alert for air quality for most of this week and officials are hoping that free transport throughout Paris will encourage drivers to get out of their cars, reducing the current problem.
May 28, 2015
June 1, 2015
June 9, 2015
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
November 13 @ 9:00 am - November 14 @ 6:30 pm
November 13 @ 10:30 am - 2:00 pm