The European Commission publishes a survey on Europeans’ awareness and attitudes towards connected and automated driving. The survey shows that a majority of Europeans have heard about automated vehicles in the past year. A majority of Europeans also say they would feel comfortable in automated vehicles that are being supervised by a human operator in it. A total of 27 656 respondents were interviewed face to face.
The results by volumes are distributed as follows:
- Volume A: Countries
- Volume AA: Groups of countries
- Volume A’ (AP): Trends
- Volume AA’ (AAP): Trends of groups of countries
- Volume B: EU/socio-demographics
- Volume B’ (BP) : Trends of EU/ socio-demographics
- Volume C: Country/socio-demographics
All documents can be consulted at this link.
Source: EU Open Data Portal