On 25 January 2012 the Board of Directors of TTS Italia welcomed five new members:
- ACAM the mobility agency of the Campania Region (South Italy) characterised as a support agency to the regional administration in the development of plans programmes contracts procedures for the regulation and control of mobility services mobility systems planning development and management information systems.
- Cediss specialised in systems for safety and security on public transports means with a focus on systems for fleet management surveillance and infotainment.
- ESRI Italia society for services and solutions based on GIS technologies. The society is especially active in local and central public administration through systems for urban/land planning for the environment and for emergencies management.
- ISIS –Istituto di Studi per l’Integrazione di Sistemi an Italian private research and consultancy firm supporting public and private policy makers in the formulation monitoring and evaluation of energy transport and environmental policies and decisions.
- Viasat Group operating in Italy in the security market satellite navigation as well as production and assembly of cards and electronic products and in the development and production of electronic systems and computer platforms.
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Tue 07 Feb 2012