…and help propel ITS deployment to a new level!
Click here to see the videos and vote!
52 ITS Videos have been submitted for the 2012 ITS Video Competition from all round the world.
Help drive forward the deployment of ITS – and reward the best ITS videos!
The winning videos will be shown during the closing ceremony of the ITS World Congress!
The videos receiving the most votes in each category will be placed on a short list to be deliberated over by the ITS expert committee. A final vote will be held at the VIP dinner at the ITS World Congress in Vienna 22-26 October 2012.
All videos will be shown at the ERTICO stand (D30) at the ITS World Congress in Vienna!
The members of the 2012 ITS Video Competition Expert Committee are:
- Hajime Amano President ITS Japan
- Scott Belcher President and CEO ITS America
- Juhani Jaaskelaainen Adviser for ICT for Transport and Energy DG CONNECT European Commission
- Jennie Martin Chairman the National Network of ITS Associations
- Hermann Meyer CEO ERTICO – ITS Europe
- Ingolf Schaedler Deputy Director General Ministry for Transport Innovation and Technology Austria
- Pawel Stelmaszczyk Head of Unit – ITS DG MOVE European Commission
The purpose of this video competition is to reach out to citizens and policy makers showing the potential and need of Intelligent Transport Systems and Services to create a better future with less accidents fewer fatalities and injured people less congestion cleaner and more comfortable mobility. It follows on from the success of the 2011 video competition culminating at the European ITS Congress in Lyon.
The 2012 ITS Video Competition is organised by ERTICO – ITS Europe ITS America and ITS Asia Pacific the host organisation of the Vienna ITS Congress and the Network of National ITS Associations and in conjunction with the i-Mobility Network.
Link to original Article
Original Publication Date: Mon 10 Sep 2012