With a background of up to 30% of urban road congestion being caused by motorists trying to find a car parking space, Westminster City Council has, as reported in Government Computing, issued a tender for an electronic vehicle detection solution to make it…
Driverless cars competition to part-fund up to three consortia to road test autonomy in city traffic
July 30, 2014
April 12, 2018
July 24, 2010
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4