Giampiero Brusaglino, Engineer, Associazione Tecnica dell’Automobile- ATA, Italy │ Presentation (PDF) │28-29.06.2016, IA-HEV Task 26 Workshop, Rotterdam, Netherlands
July 19, 2014
June 2, 2014
The findings in terms of time headway are rather alarming: Although it is strongly recommended to increase time headway with speed (even measured in time, not in meters) people obviously do the opposite as confirmed by both methods UDRIVE data and Austrian site-based speed data. This is more or less consistent through all the countries and all vehicle categories and it is valid up to a speed of 80 km/h per hour. The most effective intervention: Distance warning and adaptive cruise control. Public campaigning could raise awareness on the issue.
June 28, 2017
June 6, 2016
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
November 13 @ 9:00 am - November 14 @ 6:30 pm
November 19 - November 21