ERTICO is delighted to welcome the Eurométropole de Strabourg as its first new Partner of 2019. Eurométropole de Strasbourg has the ambition of becoming a reference point for Europe’s metropolis in terms of innovation in urban mobility, urban and inland port logistics and multimodal transports (road, river, rail). As an ERTICO Partner, Eurométropole de Strasbourg wants to develop its existing clusters, companies, startups, research and innovation centres and higher education facilities at European level, transitioning to a smart city at all effects. To reach this goal, a solid knowledge of ITS is essential to implement new strategies and to improve the existing transport modes. ERTICO will...
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
February 18 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
February 20 - February 21