The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) has designated the MOBiLus consortium as the winning Innovation Community on Urban Mobility on 5 December 2018. The consortium consists of 48 partners: 13 cities, 17 industry partners and 18 universities and research centres across Europe and beyond. ERTICO is excited to be part of this newly-established EIT Urban Mobility consortium and looks forward to working with this group of experts to drive forward innovation in Urban Mobility. EIT Innovation Communities are dynamic and creative partnerships that harness European innovation and entrepreneurship to find solutions to major societal challenges in areas with high innovation...
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
- Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October