Following the submission in March 2018 of different cities to host the ITS European Congress 2020, on Tuesday 20 June, the ERTICO – ITS Europe Supervisory Board indicated the city of Lisbon as “preferred choice” candidate, following the recommendation of the European Selection Committee which reviewed all the bid proposals. Now the final negotiation process with the City of Lisbon will start, and, if successful, will lead to the final appointment. Thereafter, the official communication on the selected City hosting the ITS European Congress 2020 will be done.
- Corridor as a Service is about smart logistics
- NXP guest blog: Why GreenBox matters to hybrid and electric vehicle (HEV/EV) development
- Fostering international cooperation: ERTICO delegation visits Kazan
- Cooperative effort is a win-win: the Brainport region shows how
- PTV Guest Blog: Air pollution control thanks to optimised traffic light management
June 27 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
October 15 @ 8:00 am - October 17 @ 5:00 pm