ERTICO’s Think Tank event is just around the corner. Following the success of the launch event in January, this June we will continue to focus on Multimodality and strengthen the cooperation across sectors and with Partners to make transport in Europe more multimodal. You can view the agenda here. Mark your calendars and join ERTICO Partners as well as other transport representatives for thought-provoking conversations, exchange of knowledge and plenty of networking opportunities, on 20 June at Autoworld in Brussels. Second day of the event, on 21 June, is open to ERTICO Partner only to discuss access to data and how this relates to ERTICO’s Innovation Platforms. Please note that...
- NXP guest blog: Why GreenBox matters to hybrid and electric vehicle (HEV/EV) development
- Fostering international cooperation: ERTICO delegation visits Kazan
- Cooperative effort is a win-win: the Brainport region shows how
- PTV Guest Blog: Air pollution control thanks to optimised traffic light management
- “City of Solutions”: Hamburg prepares for the 2021 ITS World Congress
May 31 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
June 1 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm