This month, international players brought the mobility debate to the Middle-East; with firstly the 4th International Conference on Future Mobility in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, and concluding with the IRU World Congress in Muscat, Oman. ERTICO’s CEO Jacob Bangsgaard was at both events to ignite discussions on international cooperation with overseas counterparts and support attending ERTICO Partners. In Abu Dhabi, Mr Bangsgaard spoke about Europe’s cross-border collaborative ITS developments, connectivity and automation, introducing ERTICO projects such as InterCor, CONCORDA, AUTOPILOT. He also met with various Partners, including TNO, Hyundai, the Finnish Transport Agency, Toyota and...
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
- Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October
- Intelligent Transport Systems: when technology improves the quality of mobility
November 15 - November 16
November 20 - November 21