Every year, ERTICO organises its annual Think Tank event, which challenges and debates the most recent innovations in the mobility sector. This year’s Think Tank, held in Brussels on 20- 21 June, brought together high-level experts, policy makers and innovators to discuss the value of access to data in the quest for multi-modality. Henrik Hololei, Director General for Mobility and Transport, opening the event, stressed the importance of ERTICO’s role and the digitalisation for the future of transport. Thought provoking panel discussions followed, the first revolving around the reinvention of mobility and the necessity to change industry with a panel composed of innovative start-ups. And...
- “Is blockchain the answer to cybersecurity?” – Highlights from ERTICO’s session at the ITF Leipzig
- Corridor as a Service is about smart logistics
- NXP guest blog: Why GreenBox matters to hybrid and electric vehicle (HEV/EV) development
- Fostering international cooperation: ERTICO delegation visits Kazan
- Cooperative effort is a win-win: the Brainport region shows how
August 30 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
September 4 - September 5