Opening the first of three scoping events to capture the views of industry and academia on suitable next steps for developing UK expertise in connected and autonomous vehicles, Rob Furlong remarked on an “overwhelming response” it produced. Over 300 expressions of interest to attend were received overall. Indeed, the degree of interest in the subject, the complexity of the issues that arise and the divergence of…
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
- MaaS across the mobility spectrum: an interview with Jacob Bangsgaard
January 13 - January 17