The Department for Transport and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills, working in partnership with the Technology Strategy Board, are to invest up to £10m in collaborative R&D projects to research further how driverless cars can be integrated into everyday life in the UK.
July 30, 2010
September 8, 2014
March 13, 2017
- Whenever time is critical, drones are the best delivery option: Guest blog by VVA Brussel
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
- AI, Cloud, Big Data, Cyber Security: ERTICO’s new Partner dots. creates simple technology solutions for complex challenges
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
December 4 - December 6
December 10 - December 11
December 16 @ 11:00 am - 3:30 pm