Berlin Partner for Business and Technology/Berlin Agency for Electromobility eMO offers a unique...Read More
At the MOBILE WORLD CONGRESS 2019 in Barcelona recently, Cordelia Wilson, ERTICO’s Communications...Read More
A winter academy for high level professionals, the annual Transport Summit, and a Start-Up...Read More
Jan 10, 2019 | Blog
Here we are in 2019, heralding new beginnings and a renewed commitment to pursue ERTICO’s aims and...Read More
“Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
The European Commission has estimated there are approximately 50 million single person-households...Read More
Mobility in Europe just got safer; in April 2018, eCall became mandatory in all new cars and light...Read More
“What are we waiting for, mum!?” A few weeks ago, I was driving my seven-year-old daughter...Read More
ERTICO is proud to be partnering with Autonomy 2018, an event which offers mobility ecosystems a...Read More
Connected truck platooning meets Logistics at HVTT15 (Heavy Vehicle Transport Technology conference) in Rotterdam on 2 – 5 October
The promise of connected autonomous trucks combined with the digital supply chain is huge. The...Read More
September 2018 is an important month for the ITS community. With the ITS World Congress...Read More
The International Transport Forum 2018 Summit took place during a warm, sunny week in Leipzig....Read More
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?