Residents from the largest borough of the Slovakian capital are being asked to provide their comments on a plan to develop and promote cycling in the area.
ITS Benefits >> Icy Curve Warning Systems in California reduced the number of annual crashes by 18 percent, and the system was estimated to provide safety benefits of $1.7 million dollars per winter season.
January 28, 2014
Honda develops world s first technology to detect the potential for traffic congestion with the goal of preventing traffic jams
May 31, 2012
October 12, 2016
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
- Meet the expert – talking about eCall with François Fischer
- Ericsson guest blog: A seven-year-old’s view on connected transport
March 19 - March 20
March 20 - March 21
March 28 - March 31