This year, the 22nd ITS World Congress will be host to 35 live, technical and interactive ITS demonstrations in Bordeaux! Each of the demonstrations will take place in the immediate vicinity of the Congress Exhibition Hall during the World Congress.
The demonstrations are representative of the 7 TOPICS of the congress:
- TOPIC 1 – Space technologies and services for ITS
- TOPIC 2 – Cooperative ITS deployment challenges
- TOPIC 3 – Multimodal transport for people and goods
- TOPIC 4 – Urban trends driving ITS changes
- TOPIC 5 – Solutions for sustainable mobility
- TOPIC 6 – Automated Roads, Automated Management, Automated Driving
- TOPIC 7 – Are Big Data and Open Data transport’s “silver bullets”?
For all delegates interested in participating in the demonstration as Actors, demonstration registration is now open! Please note that:
- Online pre-booking is available exclusively for registered Congress delegates, speakers, moderators and media. If you are not yet registered for the 22nd ITS World Congress, register now!
- Attendees may register for up to three demonstrations during the week, but may not register for the same demonstration more than once.
- To pre-book for the demonstrations online, you will need your Congress registration code and email address. If you don’t know your registration code or the email address you used to register for the Congress, please contact the ITS Congress Registration Secretariat at email@example.com.
- Space is limited for some demonstrations – register today to ensure you don’t miss out on our impressive line-up of live demonstrations!
- Congress delegates and visitors will also be able to register onsite at the Demo Lounge (Hall 1, Gate 5). Some time slots will be reserved and open only at the opening of the Congress.
Read more about the Demos and how to register!
Read more about registration, checking in for your demo, location, participation categories, and the full schedule and descriptions of all of the demonstrations that will take place in Bordeaux!