Due to numerous requests from our partners and participants, we are extending the deadline for the 2014 ITS World Congress Call for Papers from Jan. 15 to Jan. 31. This gives you two additional weeks to submit your research and have the chance to present your findings before an international audience next fall.
If you or anyone in your company or organization has undertaken research on an advanced topic in Intelligent Transportation Systems, the World Congress International Program Committee formally invites you to submit your findings today.
Author(s) will be notified in early March of their paper’s status. Approved submissions will be presented at the ITS World Congress by the author(s) and will automatically be considered for publication in one of three noted ITS journals, namely:
• The Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems,
• IET Intelligent Transport Systems, or the
• International Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems.
As a reminder, approved paper topics include:
• Policy Strategy
• Integrated Transportation Systems
• Vehicle and Driver Systems
• Public Transportation
• New Technologies
• Transformative Trends in Transportation
For more information please visit the ITS World Congress 2014 website