The “8th European Conference on ICT for Transport Logistics” (ECITL) will be held from 5 to 7 October 2015 in Bordeaux under the theme “Intelligent logistics solutions – a catalyst for digital economy”.
Intelligent logistics solutions such as ITS, electronic freight, intelligent cargo, and so forth are the main catalysts for innovative Transport Logistics and Supply Chain Management. The ECITL will highlight the emerging trends in the field of the deployment of ITS and will focus on the sub-themes:
- (Co-operative) Intelligent Transport System for Logistics
- Intelligent Cargo
- Logistics in Smart Cities / Urban Logistics
- Sustainable Cooperation between Stakeholders in Logistic Value Chains
- Safety and Security in Logistics and Supply Chains
The ECITL consists of three days, separated in a scientific day and two industry days.
The Scientific Day (5 October 2015, 12:00 pm) is the official opening of the ECITL conference and consists of 2 parallel sessions where invited scholars and researchers present its double-blind reviewed research paper.
The Industry Days (6 & 7 October 2015, 09:00 am) are organised as Executive Sessions and Special Interest Sessions running in parallel.
The event will be held in the Palais des Congrès, Bordeaux.
To register please click through to the ITS World Congress website.
- In case you have already registered for the Congress, you can modify your registration and add ECITL to the list of events you wish to attend.
- In case you are not an ITS Congress participant, you will need to follow the Congress registration process and select the event(s) you will attend. You will receive your ITS Congress registration badge at the entrance of the Congress that will give you access to the Conference.
The registration fee for the three day congress is 300 euros.
Please note, that in order to have access to the exhibition area, you will need to register as “Visitor” for the ITS World Congress. This registration is free of charge and will grant you access to the 25,000sqm exhibition area where over 300 global companies and organisations will be present.
More information on the different categories of registration and related fees, is available at http://itsworldcongress-com.erticoprojects.staging.wpengine.com/registration/