- This event has passed.
Midlands Intelligent Mobility Conference
November 30, 2016 - December 1, 2016
Intelligent Mobility brings together technology applications with new transport services. It places travellers at the heart of the transport system and enables the concept of mobility as a service. Driven by the rapid pace of technology development it will improve safety and mobility and reduce transport impacts.
The Midlands Intelligent Mobility Conference will take place at Loughborough University on 30 November- 1 December 2016. It will provide a national platform to bring together industry, government and the academic sector to look at the national strategies to develop this rapidly growing sector.
High-level speakers will present government and industry initiatives to support Intelligent Mobility and help develop the UK skills base. Special sessions will promote new collaborations with the academic sector.
Plenary Sessions include
- Autonomous and connected transport systems
- Improving safety for all road users
- The global perspective on Intelligent Mobility
- Local authorities – how to implement urban mobility
- User-centred approaches and Mobility as a Service
- Improving urban transport with disruptive technologies
Full programme details can be found at our website www.mids-im-conference.co.uk