- This event has passed.
Smart Ticketing & Payments Conference 2016
November 23, 2016
Taking place on Wednesday 23 November at etc.venues 155 Bishopsgate, this year’s Smart Ticketing & Payments conference will offer focused workshops, panel discussions and keynote presentation on topics including:
- How to introduce a smart ticketing project
- How do we allocate revenue to operators on promoting a ticket which is multi operator?
- How do we process concessions?
- How do we protect the passenger from criminals using NFC readers
- How do we cope with the huge variants in societal demographics?
- Best in class multi-modal, end-to-end smart ticketing
- What ticketing solutions will be delivered to the 20% population who do not have a bank account?
- Who pays for all of this? Is it worth it? How is ROI assessed?
- The role of super back-offices: how can finance companies, banks, the ATOC and phone providers work together to deliver the public?
- How do we ensure that operators receive the money quick enough?
- How do we make ticketing schemes as attractive as possible to customers?
Speakers at this year’s conference include:
- David Hytch, Director, Parkgate Consultants
- Chelcie Whitmore, Transformation Strategy Analyst – Business Development, Customer Experience, Marketing and Communications Directorate, Transport for London
- Louise Coward, Insight Manager, Transport Focus
- Nicola Moir, Project Manager, Contactless Transit Project, The UK Cards Association
- Gordon Hanning, Head of Concessionary Travel and Integrated Ticketing, Transport Scotland
- Stephen Joseph, CEO, Campaign for Better Transport
- Mohamed Bhanji, Special Advisor to the Chief Commercial Officer, VIA Rail Canada
- John Backway, Head of Commercial Development, Go-Ahead Group