5 February 2015 – Coinciding with an announcement yesterday of a two-year study into new personal mobility models in partnership with with Aachen University, Ford Motor Company President and CEO Mark Fields has outlined some brief details of his company’s contribution to the UK Autodrive driverless cars initiative.
April 23, 2015
September 22, 2014
Ready to go in the blink of an eye! VDO DLD Wide Range II makes the downloading of tachograph data even easier
July 8, 2016
August 19, 2016
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4