The hardware for Budapest’s bike-share system, Bubi, will be installed in the city centre this month.
ITS Benefits >> A well designed signal retiming plan covering 8.7 miles resulted in 16,322 hours of travel time savings and 982 tons of CO2 reductions.
August 29, 2014
- Exciting times for Innovation and Intelligent Mobility: Guest blog by Transport for West Midlands
- Overcoming 2020 challenges in mobility
- Letter from Dr. Angelos Amditis, ERTICO’s Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Whenever time is critical, drones are the best delivery option: Guest blog by VVA Brussel
- S’hail – the first MaaS solution in the Middle East
February 18 - February 19
February 19 - February 20
March 12 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm