The theme of ITS European Congress that took place in Brainport-Eindhoven in the Netherlands from 2 to 6 June this year was ‘Fulfilling ITS Promises’. This theme was reflected across the many Sessions and Demonstrations, attended by over 3000 delegates. The ITS European Congress also set the scene for the ITS European Summit, which gathered nearly 50 Mayors, city officials and industry delegates. Here is a quick look at the highlights of the week!
September 27, 2018
October 31, 2018
June 15, 2018
- In Berlin the choice is yours: electric mobility or Currywurst?
- Fostering collaboration between Europe and China: Meeting Huawei’s Jan Ellsberger VP
- Creating transport engineers of the future: ERTICO Partner DTU shows how
- MY RESOLUTIONS FOR ERTICO IN 2019 – JACOB BANGSGAARD
- “Tinder” for the freight transport market – can we really handle 500.000 serial dating haulage companies?
September 3 - September 4