OPTICITIES is a major European ITS project led by Grand Lyon which also involves Birmingham, Gothenburg, Madrid, Torino and Wroclaw. The aim is to develop and test innovative ITS tools and services, including an urban multimodal navigator and a freight navigator based on a standardised urban mobility portal and dataset, an interface for communication between in-car navigation and mobile devices, software for traffic prediction and scenario development, real time car pooling services and much more.
Sign up now to the OPTICITIES online Stakeholder Forum at www.opticities.com/stakeholder-forum/online-forum and get access to:
• Deployment guidelines for multimodal data integration in large cities
• Deployment guidelines for road works data collection
• Data access policies and contractual arrangements
• OPTICITIES Multimodal Urban Mobility Database model and architecture
• OPTICITIES Urban Mobility Portal design and interface specification
• Assessment methodology for transport policies in urban areas
Through the Stakeholder Forum, you will also be informed about upcoming events, which will take place in the course of 2016 in Lyon (March), Madrid (April), Gothenburg (May) and Birmingham (June).