The MaaS Alliance and TravelSpirit Foundation are proud to announce the Open Mobility Conference 2019.
An event which will bring together innovators, disruptive thinkers, transport authorities, operators, technology providers and infrastructure developers in a unique co-creative environment to begin to answer the big questions for the future of mobility:
• How can we ensure MaaS is developed in a way that is inclusive, sustainable and helps tackle climate change?
• How can we create new mobility services that can be easily deployed, scaled, and integrated seamlessly with existing provision?
• What does an open ecosystem and Internet of Mobility look like, and what opportunities does it create?
• What transformations to corporate mindset, public policy, investment climate and transport regulations are needed to support the above?
• Why is openness so important?
You will hear inspiring talks and examples from a diverse range of speakers on a range of subjects. Confirmed speakers include:
- Jacob Bansgaard – ERTICO – ITS Europe & MaaS Alliance
- Krista Huhtala-Jenks – MaaS Global
- Jehan de The – Europcar Mobility Group
- Koen Kennis – City of Antwerp
- Ross Douglas – Autonomy Paris
- Oana Savu – International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Ralf Fisch – MHP – a Porsche Company
- Hsien-Hui Tong – SGInnovate
- Giles Bailey – TravelSpirit Foundation
- Susanne Ritzmann – Open Source Lab
- Simon Herko – Iconic Blockchain
- Eric Mink – Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management, the Netherlands
- Davor Meersman – Open and Agile Smart Cities
On the day we will have a variety of inspiring sessions. As well as keynotes from industry leaders, we will have lightning talks on the current state of the market, panel discussions on where to go next, and interactive workshops to generate ideas and actions.
ERTICO Members are entitled to a discount of 25% off the ticket price!
To claim your 25% discount, simply follow the link to place your ticket order.
The journey towards an open ecosystem of mobility starts with the Open Mobility Conference 2019.