- To give knowledge on different approaches to innovation procurement procedures under the EU procurement directives
- To share good practices on public procurement from Rijkswaterstaat (Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment, the Netherlands);
- To discuss challenges and opportunities to use public procurement to implement innovative solutions.
Who Should Attend
- Public procurers such as national, regional and city administrators, road operators;
- Providers and researchers of innovative transport and mobility solutions.
The fast development of technologies creates many challenges for traditional public procurement, and in many cases the desired innovative solutions cannot be adopted by using a traditional procurement strategy. The EU public procurement directives, e.g. DIRECTIVE 2014/24/EU, provide the legal framework for the utilisation of innovation procurement approaches. This webinar aims to share knowledge and good practices on smart procurement in the transport sector and discuss challenges public procurers and industry face.
- Dr. Bahar Namaki Araghi, City of Copenhagen
- The challenges of public procurers face
- Lasse Stender, Northern Denmark Region
- Approaches to innovation procurement
- Fred Zijderhand, Rijkswaterstaat
- Example of Public Procurement in the Rijkswaterstaat
This webinar is organised by the SPICE project. SPICE is a Horizon 2020 supported Coordination and Support Action (CSA) project, with a focus on sharing knowledge and experiences on innovation procurement in the transport sector.
For any questions, please contact Yanying Li at email@example.com